The UT/UTIA Watershed Faculty Consortium was formed in 2010 to build collaborative water resource activities across campus for research, education, and outreach that can be communicated, shared, and implemented. The consortium successfully created the Watershed Minor on campus, supports the student organization Hydrolunteers, and organizes the annual Watershed Symposium.
The members of the Watershed Faculty Consortium Executive Committee are:
- Chairman: John Schwartz, College of Engineering
- Jennifer Franklin, College of Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Brad Collett, College of Architecture and Design
- Yingkui (Phillip) Li, College of Arts and Science
- Jon Hathaway, College of Engineering
- Becky Jacobs, College of Law